photo SUPER THIN LINE 4_zps4xjugusw.png  photo ENTER 188X24_zpsan0no3qw.png  photo HOLIDAY 134X24_zpsivdh8utq.png  photo PROJECTS 118X24_zpsmt1mfnap.png  photo RECIPES 112X24_zps5kyaynje.png  photo SHOP 100X24_zpsgecoqzk4.png  photo CONTACT 134X24 SECOND_zps0icpk3so.png  photo PRESS 100X24_zpszfhijryx.png  photo SUPER20THIN20LINE204_zpsq5i2ucyd.png

September 30, 2016

This and That

ONE - I have been on a 5 month search for pillows for our family room couch and recently came across this one that I'm really thinking might be a winner.  Loving this Lotus print in blue.


TWO - Did you know that you can now buy J.Crew at Nordstrom?  What a smart move by both.  Beautiful J.Crew clothing plus Nordstrom's free shipping and free returns equals much love.


THREE - Another new discovery for me recently is that you can shop T.J.Maxx online?  Wonder if Homegoods will ever go online??


FOUR - This Is Us!  Are you watching?  Aww...I love it!  The first episode was so, so good.  Heart-wrenching with a twisty little ending.  Catch up with On Demand if you're behind...it's a good one.  I'm a huge reality show watcher, so it's been a really long time since I've found a TV show that was not on Bravo or wasn't the Bachelor/Bachelorette or Survivor or a movie on LMN.  I watched the second episode this week and just as good.  I'm hooked!  Can't wait for next week! 


4 comments:

  1. Love that pillow! I did see that our Nordstrom was adding J Crew to the store. Haven't watch This is Us yet. Need to catch up. My daughter loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is Us is so good! I was surprised how much I liked it. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am in total love with that blue and white pillow you shared!!!! So pretty! We have been watching This Is Us these last couple of weeks and it IS so cute.....love the premise of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I've been so back and forth on these pillows. I want some blue to pull out the blue in my rug, but also like the look of using neutrals too. I way over think things, for sure :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me!